Saturday, July 20, 2019

Koroneburg Renaissance Festival 2019

The Koroneburge Renaissance Festival was held from May 25 to June 23 this year. I didn't go on the last day, but I went on the last weekend. This festival was a little bit different and the opposite of the Renaissance Pleasure Faire in Irwindale, CA where there were no costumed workers walking throughout the faire to make fun of each other or the guests, but the performances were very entertaining (the Renaissance Pleasure Faire is the opposite). I almost left after an hour and a half because I was bored until I decided to sit down and watch a performance on stage. Then I decided to watch another performance. I thought they were quite entertaining so I decided to watch as many performances that I could.

To see more photos from this festival, visit my photo album here.

No comments:

Post a Comment