Sunday, July 14, 2019

Renaissance Pleasure Faire 2019

Every year during the months of April and May, the Renaissance Pleasure Faire is held at the Santa Fe Dam Recreational Park in Irwindale, CA. Guests have the option to dress up to take part in the experience of being in the time period.

I went to the Renaissance Pleasure Faire this year. It was from April 06 to May 19, and I went on the very last day. I almost didn't go at all because I actually forgot that it was going on. Normally, I have no interest the live performances held at various staging areas as I find them boring, except for the Bird Of Prey show. However, I always enjoy my time there with the entertainment from the Faire workers walking throughout the faire as they are loud, dramatic and obnoxious towards each other and towards plain-clothed guests. I am always on the look out for these workers and photograph them which causes them to be louder and more obnoxious towards me and my camera pointed in their general direction.

For more photos from the Faire, please visit my photo album.

No comments:

Post a Comment